Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Well, I am not sure why I have been off of my blog page recently. I guess life has been sooo busy and my ideas of simplifying our life included cutting out our blog page. I will try to be better at posting pictures and include this blog back into my schedule.

Here are a few highlights of the past month. This is one of the Endelman Llamas.

Carter loves this hat that his brother bought for him at the circus. Crazy kid!

Fun on the trampline.


I am sure Cameron will never want to be a cute halloween character again.



My mom was also in the Halloween spirit and came as the witch from Hansel and Gretal. None of the kids had heard of that story. I guess we are all getting a little old.

Cameron at the Endelman pumpkin farm.


Our family!

Our little giraffe!









No comments: